It’s that time again! Yes! Time for you to send in your questions about whatever and put up with my answers of “whatever.” :-)
For this next round of Utter Nonsense we’re going to have a few simple rules:
1) I will not answer questions about “what is your favorite….” anymore. They distress me, because I don’t *have* favorites, usually.
2) No “ham or cheese” or “Coke or Pepsi” questions. Please. They provide no entertainment to either you or me.
3) If you want to ask me what I see as the future of Yuri or why I like Yuri, I beg you to read all the previous iterations of my answers to these questions. If you have a real question about Yuri that I have not previously addressed, bring it on!
4) Please, please, no questions that can be answered by 30 seconds of actually READING one of my reviews here. (Sorry first question person – I’ve answered that three volumes worth. Search for the title here, or click the “Morinaga Milk” category on the righthand sidebar.)
5) And no “define the term” questions. Go here: http://okazu.blogspot.com/2008/03/okazu-glossary-of-terms.html. I did that already.
As always, I’ll do my best to answer most or all of the questions. I may combine similar questions, or decline altogether if it’s just something mean-spirited or weird.
Above all, funny questions tend to allow for funny answers, so be creative!
You can email me questions or put them in the comments here. I look forward to seeing what you have for me this time!