When spring rolls around (or, when in theory it should be rolling around again, but instead the weather steadfastly lingers at near-freezing and it pisses us all off…) I get the urge to answer questions. Why? I don’t know! But I do.
So, once again, I am taking questions from you, my dear readers about life, love, Yuri, whatever. As always, there are a few ground rules:
1) I will not answer questions about “what is your favorite….” I find them difficult to answer, as I really don’t have favorites.
2) No “ham or cheese” or “Coke or Pepsi” questions, please. They aren’t all that interesting for any of us and I can tell you honestly, the answer is almost always “neither of the two.”
3) If you want to ask me what I see as the future of Yuri or why I like Yuri, I beg you to read all the previous iterations of my answers to these questions. If you have a real question about Yuri that I have not previously addressed, bring it on!
4) Please, please, no questions that can be answered by 30 seconds of actually READING one of my reviews here. Also, asking me “what do you think of so-and-so anime/fandom” is not going to give you the external validation you crave nor will I rise to the bait of using it as a springboard to rant about a fandom, either.
5) Lastly no “define the term” questions. The answers have been posted here: http://okazu.blogspot.com/2008/03/okazu-glossary-of-terms.html.
Now, I realize that this makes it harder to ask me questions. But the harder you work at the questions, the harder I have to work at the answering, so it’s a fair deal. The funnier the question, the better chance of an amusing answer. ^_^
I will also be cheating this time and perhaps using more of the questions I got for the UBC lecture, but didn’t have time to answer. ^_^
I don’t promise definitive answers, just the best I can come up with without moving an inch from my sofa.
Feel free to post your questions here in the comments! I very much look forward to them.